Please follow this guide to make sure you get the most out of your TestArchitect evaluation.
Step 1: Setting Up
To get started, please install TestArchitect by following this Installation Guide.
Step 2: Follow a Tutorial
Depending on your needs, follow at least one of the tutorials below.
|Tutorial||What You'll Learn|
|Fast-Track Tutorial||The fastest way to get you excited|
|Desktop Testing||Set up, configure and execute tests on a sample desktop app (Car Rental)|
Each tutorial stands on its own you just need to pick a platform of interest and dive in. No need to check them out in order.
Having troubles with any steps? Contact us:
- Post a new support ticket on our Support Portal
- Ask for help on our Forums
- Check out TestArchitect Knowledge Base
Step 3: Upgrade to Enterprise
Enjoying TestArchitect Team? You can upgrade your license to Enterprise to get even more.
- Powerful cross-platforms automation
- Unlimited test cases and repositories
- Premium licenses: node-locked, floating and run-only
- Maintenance & Support (M&S) included
- Support: call, portal, email and hot fixes
- Read more about features and benefits of TestArchitect Enterprise, Action-Based Testing and TestArchitect Implementation Guide via these datasheets.
- To read more about Pricing and Licensing, check this FAQ out.
- If you're ready to buy, contact our sales team via firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this Request a Quote form.